Yes, Tru Niagen® is safe when used as directed. Its sole active ingredient Niagen® has been studied in multiple published human clinical trials and no adverse events have been attributed to its use. Niagen® has twice been successfully reviewed under FDA's new dietary ingredient (NDI) notification program and has also been successfully notified to the FDA as generally recognized as safe (GRAS).
Articles in this section
- Why is The Recommended Serving Size 300mg?
- Do I need to refrigerate Tru Niagen®?
- What Is Tru Niagen®?
- What Should I Expect To Feel?*
- What’s The Recommended Serving Size?
- Is Tru Niagen® USP Grade?
- Is Tru Niagen® Safe?
- Is Tru Niagen® Natural?
- Are There Any Dietary Restrictions?
- Are There Negative Side Effects?