Tru Niagen® is not intended for use by children. While there is no specific reason for children to avoid Tru Niagen®, we do not yet have sufficient research evaluating its safety in children. Therefore, we recommend it for anyone over the age of 18 looking to support their cellular health.
Articles in this section
- Can I Take Tru Niagen® Indefinitely?
- Is There A Non-capsule Product I Can Use To Supplement With Tru Niagen®?
- Where Can I Find Additional Information On Your Product?
- Is Tru Niagen® Designed To Be Consumed By Women And Men?
- Is 300 Milligrams Too Low A Serving?
- Do Amazon Products Come Directly From You?
- What Makes Tru Niagen® Worth The Cost?
- How Do I Know The Expiration Date?
- Do You Offer Any Free Trials Or Sample Sizes?
- How Much Does Tru Niagen® Cost?