The active ingredient in Tru Niagen® is a nature-identical, synthesized form of a unique vitamin B3 known as nicotinamide riboside (NR). It is identical structurally and functionally to naturally-occurring NR found in trace amounts in milk.
Articles in this section
- Why is The Recommended Serving Size 300mg?
- Do I need to refrigerate Tru Niagen®?
- What Is Tru Niagen®?
- What Should I Expect To Feel?*
- What’s The Recommended Serving Size?
- Is Tru Niagen® USP Grade?
- Is Tru Niagen® Safe?
- Is Tru Niagen® Natural?
- Are There Any Dietary Restrictions?
- Are There Negative Side Effects?