The active ingredient in Tru Niagen® is a micronutrient known as nicotinamide riboside. It is structurally and functionally identical to naturally-occurring nicotinamide riboside found in trace amounts in milk. However, NIAGEN® is a pure synthetically produced, isolated, and replicated form of nicotinamide riboside.
Articles in this section
- Can I Take Tru Niagen® Indefinitely?
- Is There A Non-capsule Product I Can Use To Supplement With Tru Niagen®?
- Where Can I Find Additional Information On Your Product?
- Is Tru Niagen® Designed To Be Consumed By Women And Men?
- Is 300 Milligrams Too Low A Serving?
- Do Amazon Products Come Directly From You?
- What Makes Tru Niagen® Worth The Cost?
- How Do I Know The Expiration Date?
- Do You Offer Any Free Trials Or Sample Sizes?
- How Much Does Tru Niagen® Cost?