Based on published research results, there is no reason to believe Tru Niagen® will negatively affect the body’s natural production of NAD⁺.
Articles in this section
- Do Independent Third Party Organizations Like Usp, Nsf, Consumerlab.com Or Labdoor Test Your Products? If So, Can You Provide Links To Any Of Their Studies?
- Would You Recommend Using Tru Niagen® With Resveratrol Or Pterostilbene?
- What Is The Difference Between Tru Niagen® And NAD⁺?
- What Is The Difference Between NAD⁺ And NADH?
- If You’ve Undergone Chemotherapy, Radiation And Other Therapies That Affect The Mitochondria, Should You Take Tru Niagen® Differently Than Other Consumers?
- What Is The Ideal Dose Of Tru Niagen®?
- Does Tru Niagen® Need To Be Refrigerated?
- Does This Product Increase Sirtuin Activity?
- How Does Tru Niagen® Work?
- What Is NAD⁺?