One capsule of Tru Niagen® contains 300mg of NIAGEN®, a patented and FDA safety-notified form of vitamin B3 known as nicotinamide riboside (NR). Our inactive ingredients are microcrystalline cellulose and hypromellose. Microcrystalline cellulose is a plant-derived fiber and hypromellose is a common ingredient used to make vegetarian capsules. Tru Niagen® is formulated without nuts or gluten. It contains no caffeine, no animal byproducts, and no artificial colors or flavors.
Articles in this section
- Why is The Recommended Serving Size 300mg?
- Do I need to refrigerate Tru Niagen®?
- What Is Tru Niagen®?
- What Should I Expect To Feel?*
- What’s The Recommended Serving Size?
- Is Tru Niagen® USP Grade?
- Is Tru Niagen® Safe?
- Is Tru Niagen® Natural?
- Are There Any Dietary Restrictions?
- Are There Negative Side Effects?