The empty space you’ve noticed in our capsules is related to the density of our active ingredient, NIAGEN®. If the ingredient is more compacted, it can give the appearance of an under-filled capsule. To ensure we meet our specifications for potency, the capsules are filled by weight, rather than by volume.
Articles in this section
- Why is The Recommended Serving Size 300mg?
- Do I need to refrigerate Tru Niagen®?
- What Is Tru Niagen®?
- What Should I Expect To Feel?*
- What’s The Recommended Serving Size?
- Is Tru Niagen® USP Grade?
- Is Tru Niagen® Safe?
- Is Tru Niagen® Natural?
- Are There Any Dietary Restrictions?
- Are There Negative Side Effects?