The empty space you’ve noticed in our capsules relates to the density of our active ingredient, nicotinamide riboside. Our ingredient is more compact, which can give the appearance of an under-filled capsule. To ensure we meet our specifications for potency, the capsules are filled by weight, rather than by volume. Each Tru Niagen® capsule does, in fact, contain 300mg of nicotinamide riboside as stated on the product label and confirmed by testing.
Articles in this section
- Can I Take Tru Niagen® Indefinitely?
- Is There A Non-capsule Product I Can Use To Supplement With Tru Niagen®?
- Where Can I Find Additional Information On Your Product?
- Is Tru Niagen® Designed To Be Consumed By Women And Men?
- What Is The Ideal Way To Store Tru Niagen®?
- Is 300 Milligrams Too Low A Serving?
- Do Amazon Products Come Directly From You?
- What Makes Tru Niagen® Worth The Cost?
- How Do I Know The Expiration Date?
- Do You Offer Any Free Trials Or Sample Sizes?