We recommend not to exceed our daily serving size of 300mg per day. Clinical studies show that there’s a 40 to 50% increase in NAD in eight weeks at this serving size. And, 300mg is the daily serving included in our dietary ingredient notification to the US FDA. So, we think that 300mg per day is a safe, efficacious amount to benefit from a boost in NAD levels. If you’re thinking about taking more than our 300mg/day serving size, be sure to speak with your doctor.
Articles in this section
- Why is The Recommended Serving Size 300mg?
- Do I need to refrigerate Tru Niagen®?
- What Is Tru Niagen®?
- What Should I Expect To Feel?*
- What’s The Recommended Serving Size?
- Is Tru Niagen® USP Grade?
- Is Tru Niagen® Safe?
- Is Tru Niagen® Natural?
- Are There Any Dietary Restrictions?
- Are There Negative Side Effects?