We recommend not to exceed our daily serving size of 300mg per day. Clinical studies show that there’s a 40 to 50% increase in NAD in eight weeks at this serving size. And, 300mg is the daily serving included in our dietary ingredient notification to the US FDA. So, we think that 300mg per day is a safe, efficacious amount to benefit from a boost in NAD levels. If you’re thinking about taking more than our 300mg/day serving size, be sure to speak with your doctor.
Articles in this section
- Can I Take Tru Niagen® Indefinitely?
- Is There A Non-capsule Product I Can Use To Supplement With Tru Niagen®?
- Where Can I Find Additional Information On Your Product?
- Is Tru Niagen® Designed To Be Consumed By Women And Men?
- What Is The Ideal Way To Store Tru Niagen®?
- Is 300 Milligrams Too Low A Serving?
- Do Amazon Products Come Directly From You?
- What Makes Tru Niagen® Worth The Cost?
- How Do I Know The Expiration Date?
- Do You Offer Any Free Trials Or Sample Sizes?