No, TRU NIAGEN® does not need to be refrigerated. That’s because Tru Niagen® is formulated with a crystalline form of nicotinamide riboside chloride. This crystalline form is shelf-stable when stored under the recommended conditions listed on the Tru Niagen® bottle. ChromaDex specifically formulates our products to enhance the overall stability and quality. We also conduct our own internal testing and development to ensure the bottle contains what is stated on the Tru Niagen® label.
Articles in this section
- Why is The Recommended Serving Size 300mg?
- Do I need to refrigerate Tru Niagen®?
- What Is Tru Niagen®?
- What Should I Expect To Feel?*
- What’s The Recommended Serving Size?
- Is Tru Niagen® USP Grade?
- Is Tru Niagen® Safe?
- Is Tru Niagen® Natural?
- Are There Any Dietary Restrictions?
- Are There Negative Side Effects?