No, TRU NIAGEN® does not need to be refrigerated. That’s because Tru Niagen® is formulated with a crystalline form of nicotinamide riboside chloride. This crystalline form is shelf-stable when stored under the recommended conditions listed on the Tru Niagen® bottle. ChromaDex specifically formulates our products to enhance the overall stability and quality. We also conduct our own internal testing and development to ensure the bottle contains what is stated on the Tru Niagen® label.
Articles in this section
- Can I Take Tru Niagen® Indefinitely?
- Is There A Non-capsule Product I Can Use To Supplement With Tru Niagen®?
- Where Can I Find Additional Information On Your Product?
- Is Tru Niagen® Designed To Be Consumed By Women And Men?
- Is 300 Milligrams Too Low A Serving?
- Do Amazon Products Come Directly From You?
- What Makes Tru Niagen® Worth The Cost?
- How Do I Know The Expiration Date?
- Do You Offer Any Free Trials Or Sample Sizes?
- How Much Does Tru Niagen® Cost?