Current labeling, which is supported by multiple published human clinical studies, recommends a serving size of 300mg Niagen® per day. This serving size is clinically shown to increase nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD) levels in people and maintain those elevated NAD levels with continued daily use. That is why we believe this is an appropriate serving size for people to consume to obtain the benefits from an increase in NAD. Importantly, our new dietary ingredient notification to the FDA supports that 300mg per day is safe for use.
Articles in this section
- Why is The Recommended Serving Size 300mg?
- Do I need to refrigerate Tru Niagen®?
- What Is Tru Niagen®?
- What Should I Expect To Feel?*
- What’s The Recommended Serving Size?
- Is Tru Niagen® USP Grade?
- Is Tru Niagen® Safe?
- Is Tru Niagen® Natural?
- Are There Any Dietary Restrictions?
- Are There Negative Side Effects?