Current labeling, which is supported by multiple published human clinical studies, recommends a serving size of 300mg Niagen® per day. This serving size is clinically shown to increase nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD) levels in people and maintain those elevated NAD levels with continued daily use. That is why we believe this is an appropriate serving size for people to consume to obtain the benefits from an increase in NAD. Importantly, our new dietary ingredient notification to the FDA supports that 300mg per day is safe for use.
Articles in this section
- Can I Take Tru Niagen® Indefinitely?
- Is There A Non-capsule Product I Can Use To Supplement With Tru Niagen®?
- Where Can I Find Additional Information On Your Product?
- Is Tru Niagen® Designed To Be Consumed By Women And Men?
- What Is The Ideal Way To Store Tru Niagen®?
- Is 300 Milligrams Too Low A Serving?
- Do Amazon Products Come Directly From You?
- What Makes Tru Niagen® Worth The Cost?
- How Do I Know The Expiration Date?
- Do You Offer Any Free Trials Or Sample Sizes?