No, 300mg is not too low a serving. A serving size of 300mg Niagen® per day is supported by multiple published human clinical studies. This serving size is clinically shown to increase nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD⁺) levels in people and maintain those elevated NAD⁺ levels with continued daily use. That is why we believe this is an appropriate serving size for people to consume to obtain the benefits from an increase in NAD⁺. Importantly, our new dietary ingredient notification to the FDA supports that 300mg per day is safe for use.
Articles in this section
- Can I Take Tru Niagen® Indefinitely?
- Is There A Non-capsule Product I Can Use To Supplement With Tru Niagen®?
- Where Can I Find Additional Information On Your Product?
- Is Tru Niagen® Designed To Be Consumed By Women And Men?
- What Is The Ideal Way To Store Tru Niagen®?
- Is 300 Milligrams Too Low A Serving?
- Do Amazon Products Come Directly From You?
- What Makes Tru Niagen® Worth The Cost?
- How Do I Know The Expiration Date?
- Do You Offer Any Free Trials Or Sample Sizes?