For best results, store Tru Niagen® in a cool, dry place. These conditions are recommended to help extend the life of the product for long term storage through the expiration date. Tru Niagen® will maintain its quality, safety, and potency during exposure to high temperatures (100-130 degrees Fahrenheit) for short periods of time, such as those typically experienced during product shipment. Prior to shipment to customers, Tru Niagen® is stored in temperature-controlled environments to protect product integrity.
Articles in this section
- Can I Take Tru Niagen® Indefinitely?
- Is There A Non-capsule Product I Can Use To Supplement With Tru Niagen®?
- Where Can I Find Additional Information On Your Product?
- Is Tru Niagen® Designed To Be Consumed By Women And Men?
- What Is The Ideal Way To Store Tru Niagen®?
- Is 300 Milligrams Too Low A Serving?
- Do Amazon Products Come Directly From You?
- What Makes Tru Niagen® Worth The Cost?
- How Do I Know The Expiration Date?
- Do You Offer Any Free Trials Or Sample Sizes?