The expiration date for your order is printed on the bottom of your bottle of Tru Niagen®. If you prefer our stick packs, the expiration date is set for 2 years after the date printed above the barcode. Please let us know if you have further questions.
Articles in this section
- Can I Take Tru Niagen® Indefinitely?
- Is There A Non-capsule Product I Can Use To Supplement With Tru Niagen®?
- Where Can I Find Additional Information On Your Product?
- Is Tru Niagen® Designed To Be Consumed By Women And Men?
- What Is The Ideal Way To Store Tru Niagen®?
- Is 300 Milligrams Too Low A Serving?
- Do Amazon Products Come Directly From You?
- What Makes Tru Niagen® Worth The Cost?
- How Do I Know The Expiration Date?
- Do You Offer Any Free Trials Or Sample Sizes?