The customer accepts the responsibility for any international taxes and duty fees which may be charged upon delivery. If the package is returned to sender due to the decline of paying the duty fees and taxes, original shipping cost will not be refunded.
Articles in this section
- What if My Order Shipped to a Wrong Address?
- Do You Ship To Military Bases?
- Do You Offer Free Return Shipping?
- What Shipping Carrier Do You Use?
- What Information Is Required For International Shipping Orders?
- Will International Taxes/Fees Be Applied?
- Which Forms Of Payment Do You Accept?
- How Much Does Shipping Cost?
- When Will I Receive My Shipment? (US Orders)
- Can I Track My Order?